Music and Dancing
- Little Miss Whiskey's Golden Dollar: The "Awesomeness," a spiked slushie served in a mason jar.
- Rock & Roll Hotel: The $6 "PBR-and-shot-of-crap-whiskey" combo.
Good for Games
- H Street Country Club: Where else but H Street could a Pimm's Cup be considered ironic?
- Toyland: The Martini Royale, a classic gin or vodka martini served with blue cheese-stuffed olives.
- Granville Moore's: A bottle of St. Feuillien Brune—with fruit, licorice and malty flavors in a single sip, it's more like Scotch than beer.
Drink Al Fresco
- Biergarten Haus: A draft of Kostritzer Schwarzbier.