- The seafood salad is "one of the chefs' best efforts" and the fish chowder is "enlightened."
- The pan-seared chicken breast is chicken "put on a pedestal."
- The pork flatbread has an ok crust , but "pinches of goat cheese, forkfuls of pork, glossy Italian parsley and pureed squash on top keep me amused.
- The short rib pasta? "unless you want fork marks on your hand, I suggest ordering a couple of plates if you're eating with company."
- The vegetarian offerings of the root vegetable gratin and the indian chickpea dish.
- Also worth a visit, the "sublime cocktails."
The most ambitious kitchen on H Street NE deserves a full house every night.We agree, but hope we wont need reservations to get in on coming weeknights. Congratulations to Matt, Bobby, Mark, Chris, and everyone else at the Atlas Room on the well-deserved recognition.