Early Sunday morning an electrical fire broke out in the Argonaut's kitchen. The smoke damage was substaintial and the Fire Deparment knocked out the windows, but no one was hurt and most of the harm was confined to the kitchen area.
The Argonaut has more details, pictures, and suggestions for what you can do to help. They hope to reopen as soon as possible, but insurance needs to come through, then repair permits... it may be that they reopen without a working kitchen initially.
Meet the Candidates: Danny Smith ANC 6A06
7 hours ago