Thursday, March 3, 2011

Adam Healy hosts ANC6A01 SMD meeting Mon, March 7, 7 p.m.

Greetings neighbors.

I'm excited to announce the details of my first Single Member District (SMD) meeting as the new ANC6A01 Commissioner.  After a few problems finding a location, the kind folks at Pilgrim Baptist Church at 700 I Street NE have graciously agreed to allow me to hold my SMD meetings at the church.  

The first meeting will be Monday, March 7 from 7-8 p.m.  If you live in 6A01 (H Street NE to Florida Ave NE and from 7th to 13th Sts NE) I welcome you to come and meet with your neighbors to talk about community concerns.  If you can't make it, you're always welcome to call or email me with questions, concerns, or suggestions.

Thank you.

Adam
______________________________________
Adam C. Healy
Commissioner, ANC 6A01
Chair, ANC6A ABL Committee
202.556.0215
Twitter: AdamCHealy

No comments:

Post a Comment