Star and Shamrock Celebrates Hanukkah with 8 Crazy Nights of Specials
Star and Shamrock (1341 H St), H Street’s Irish-Jewish fusion tavern is kicking off the holiday season in style with its annual “8 Crazy Nights of Hanukkah” from Sunday, December 6 through Sunday, December 13.
“Hanukkah can kind of get lost in the holiday season shuffle” says co-owner Jason Feldman. “We thought it would be fun to make it our focus for the week and turn the Festival of Lights into a Festival of De-lights”
In addition to Star and Shamrock’s usual menu of NY deli inspired sandwiches, wraps and seasonal entrees they will offer holiday food and drink specials.
1. Get Lit with Star & Shamrock
2. Shaygetz’s Bangers & Mash
3. Whiskey Festival of Flights
4. Mensch’s Latke Poutine
5. Celebrate with Shmaltz Brewing Co. & Robby’s Bar Bingo
6. Shiksa’s Planked Salmon or Cod
7. Kabbalah Shepherds Pie
8. Jameson ‘Jew’ Fusions & Gift-aways