Thursday, May 20, 2010

Khan's BBQ - Mongolian BBQ coming to 1125 H St

Khan's BBQ hopes to open this summer at 1125 H Street. Khan's is a mongolian BBQ restaurant where you select ingredients from a buffet and a sauce to be included in your stir fry, watch them cooked on the griddle, and take your freshly cooked meal to your table. This location is the SW corner of 12th & H and is next door to XII.

Khan's has applied for a liquor license, so they intend to have a small bar area as well and also intend to provide a full breakfast service all week long. Khan's hopes to use the sizable outdoor patio space to seat up to another 40 people along along the sidewalk that runs south from the corner of 12th and H, but needs to seek a public space permit in order to do so and may well open the restaurant inside the building and seek to expand to the outdoor patio thereafter.

Khan's joins a growing list of spots expected to open along the H Street arts and entertainment district between 10th and 14th Street in coming months.

5 comments:

  1. educational toys are always helpful to train our kids. kids can really learn from educational toys* travel agency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it was a really good post. In concept I have to place in writing like this moreover – spending time and actual effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and also by no means manage to get something completed. visit this link

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I wanted to ask some thing…is this a wordpress webpage as we are planning to be switching over to WP. Additionally did you make this template all by yourself? Bless you. houston embroidery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate it to get a incredibly apparent and very helpful publish. I’m positively a violator of many of these rules. I generally uncover personally conflicted when producing a blog posting because I see myself personally creating more than people prefer to read, but I feel that I have got to do the subject matter proper rights by completely protecting it. I think that by pursuing some of these policies I finish up cutting out critical factors to the dialogue. I guess you could have to acquire a stability. click link here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite easily, the article is in reality the sweetest on this laudable topic. I agree with your conclusions and definitely will eagerly look forward to your approaching updates. Simply just saying thanks will certainly not simply just be sufficient, for the outstanding lucidity in your writing. I can right away grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Good work and much success in your business efforts! visit here

    ReplyDelete